A sports instructor is someone who teaches on the essential techniques of a specific sport, as well as helping athletes with their overall fitness. They are responsible for the safety of their participants, especially if special equipment is involved.
At SNWevents, all of our sports instructors have prior experience and knowledge for all types of sports. They are also CPR and AED certified in the event of a cardiac arrest, and have been trained to react accordingly in the event of an emergency.
Duties of an SNWevents’ sports instructor:
• Develop and conduct training sessions
• Educate participants on the rules, technical terms, and technique of the sport
• Carry out physical conditioning sessions that are catered to participants’ age and type of sport
• Show the proper way of handling equipment
• Modify the training sessions to suit the participant or athlete
• Regularly monitor the performances and provide feedback when necessary
• Readiness to respond in the event of an emergency or injury